- Concrete Contractor
- Concrete Sawing
- Concrete Cutting Services
- Photo Gallery
- Our Experience
- Our Commitment
- Contact Us
- Precast Concrete Retaining Wall
- Blacktop Concrete
- Foundation Sawing
- Concrete Retaining Wall
- Concrete Foundations
- Concrete Cutting Remodeling
- Eastern Concrete Cutting
- Accurate Concrete Cutting
- For Contractors
- Concrete Cutting. Boston
- Our Services Nationwide
- Employment Opportunities
We provide concrete cutting and core drilling services in the following Massachusetts cities:
Affordable Concrete Cutting Services
Concrete Cutting in and around Boston, Massachusetts and Eastern MA
Affordable Concrete Cutting Massachusetts Provides the Following Services:
- Concrete Wall Sawing: Cutting and/or enlarging door, window and bulkhead openings in concrete foundations.
- Concrete Core Drilling: Cutting 1" to 24" diameter perfectly round core holes for electrical, plumbing or vents in concrete floors and foundations.
- Concrete Slab Sawing: Cutting and dicing concrete floors, concrete walkways, concrete patios or concrete pool decks for easy removal and/or neat patching.
- Interior Trenching: Cutting trenches in concrete floors for plumbing, electrical, sump pumps, French drains or other utilities.
- Jack Hammer Service: Breaking concrete into manageable pieces for easy removal.
- Cutting and Removal: We cut and remove concrete, stone or masonry walls, floors, walkways, patios and stairs.
© 2006 Affordable Concrete Cutting Massachusetts
Call Affordable Concrete Cutting Massachusetts Today -
Toll Free 1-800-799-9151
PROPERTIES OF DIAMOND SAW BLADES
Cutting reinforced concrete is when concrete which is strengthened by having embedded in it some metal, usually steel is sawed using diamond impregnated concrete saw blades. The component materials or concrete to be cut should separately possess certain consistent properties. Concrete sawing, cutting, coring and/or breaking is satisfactory when strength and durability are to be obtained in the concrete structures having these materials in combination. The concrete properties of each material to be cut will now be discussed, and those concrete properties in particular will be emphasized which have the most to do with the safe and economic sawing of commercial concrete structures using diamond impregnated saw blades. Concrete cutting is performed using diamond saw blades that have segments that contain synthetic diamonds embedded within light alloy segments.